In-person and online support is provided by WOSM’s team of more than 200 volunteer consultants, staff, and external parties who are experts in their respective service area and can provide high-quality, tailored support to National Scout Organizations.
Articles in this section
- Who are WOSM Consultants?
- How can I become a WOSM Consultant?
- How long does a WOSM Consultant have to commit for?
- Are there any costs related to being a WOSM Consultant?
- Can WOSM Consultants support WOSM in additional roles and tasks?
- Can an NSO select a specific WOSM Consultant to deliver their service request?
- When delivering a service, should the solutions be lead by the Consultant or NSO?
- What happens if an NSO rejects a Consultant’s support?
- Can WOSM Consultants support an NSO or other stakeholders beyond the scope of a service request?
- Who can Consultants contact for support, general feedback, or questions?