WOSM Consultants are expected to act on behalf of WOSM and remain neutral and independent. If an National Scout Organization invites a Consultant to collaborate with them outside of the agreed scope of a service request, then please contact the relevant regional support centre.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see the message “Content available only to certain users”?
- As a Consultant, how do I update my profile on the WOSM Services platform?
- How do I report a bug or error on the WOSM Services platform?
- Can I request a WOSM Service if I don't access to the platform?
- What is WOSM Services?
- Who are WOSM Consultants?
- How can I become a WOSM Consultant?
- How does WOSM Services work?
- What is the WOSM Services Platform?
- How long does a WOSM Consultant have to commit for?