If a National Scout Organization withdraws its support for a Consultant due to an internal or other issue, please contact the Regional Support Centre for support you and guidance on how to address the situations.
Articles in this section
- Who are WOSM Consultants?
- How can I become a WOSM Consultant?
- How long does a WOSM Consultant have to commit for?
- Are there any costs related to being a WOSM Consultant?
- Can WOSM Consultants support WOSM in additional roles and tasks?
- Can an NSO select a specific WOSM Consultant to deliver their service request?
- When delivering a service, should the solutions be lead by the Consultant or NSO?
- What happens if an NSO rejects a Consultant’s support?
- Can WOSM Consultants support an NSO or other stakeholders beyond the scope of a service request?
- Who can Consultants contact for support, general feedback, or questions?