Yes, WOSM Consultants can take on additional tasks at WOSM but must remain mindful of any time commitments and their ability to balance different roles. Certain roles, however, have the potential to create conflicts of interest. To learn more, please refer to WOSM's Conflict of Interest Policy.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see the message “Content available only to certain users”?
- As a Consultant, how do I update my profile on the WOSM Services platform?
- How do I report a bug or error on the WOSM Services platform?
- Can I request a WOSM Service if I don't access to the platform?
- What is WOSM Services?
- Who are WOSM Consultants?
- How can I become a WOSM Consultant?
- How does WOSM Services work?
- What is the WOSM Services Platform?
- How long does a WOSM Consultant have to commit for?