In-person and online support is provided by WOSM’s team of global consultants, which comprises of more than 200 volunteer consultants, staff, and external parties who are experts in their respective service area and can provide high-quality, tailored support to National Scout Organizations.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see the message “Content available only to certain users”?
- As a Consultant, how do I update my profile on the WOSM Services platform?
- How do I report a bug or error on the WOSM Services platform?
- Can I request a WOSM Service if I don't access to the platform?
- What is WOSM Services?
- Who are WOSM Consultants?
- How can I become a WOSM Consultant?
- How does WOSM Services work?
- What is the WOSM Services Platform?
- How long does a WOSM Consultant have to commit for?