How does an NSO or NSA request a WOSM Service?

Have more questions? Submit a request

National Scout Organizations (NSOs) and National Scout Associations (NSAs) in good standing with WOSM can request a service through their International Commissioner or other official contact person. Services can be delivered either online or in-person. 

To request a service using the WOSM Services Platform , please follow the instructions outlined in the video below:


Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful