Yes, there is a database of the voting records which can be exported as necessary as an audit trail to ensure the integrity of the votes. Only the appointed Tellers and designated World Scout Bureau staff have access to this audit trail to help scrutinise the vote results whenever necessary. However, it is important to note that for secret votes (such as Elections), the vote record does not associate the vote with any specific delegation, so it remains anonymous even for the Tellers.
Articles in this section
- Is there a backup voting option if the eVoting system has a problem?
- How can I familiarise myself with and test the eVoting system before the event?
- How can we be sure of the credibility and neutrality of the eVoting system?
- How do I know that the voting credentials are secure?
- How can I cast a vote?
- What was done to ensure the system glitches faced during previous events are not repeated?
- How do I create an account on the eVoting system?
- What happens if I don’t manage to cast my vote in the allocated time?
- Is there an audit trail to ensure the integrity of the votes?
- How do I access the eVoting system to vote?