All bugs that have been captured during previous usage of the system have been analysed and resolved. The system has been thoroughly tested and further upgraded, also leveraging a team of volunteers and an independent 3rd party organisation to validate the system. Delegations will also be part of testing the system through their training on the system prior to the events. In addition, the software company who developed the eVoting system is on standby during the events in case any issues materialise.
Articles in this section
- Is there a backup voting option if the eVoting system has a problem?
- How can I familiarise myself with and test the eVoting system before the event?
- How can we be sure of the credibility and neutrality of the eVoting system?
- How do I know that the voting credentials are secure?
- How can I cast a vote?
- What was done to ensure the system glitches faced during previous events are not repeated?
- How do I create an account on the eVoting system?
- What happens if I don’t manage to cast my vote in the allocated time?
- Is there an audit trail to ensure the integrity of the votes?
- How do I access the eVoting system to vote?