The Rules of Procedure for the events allows for the Chairperson to call for the use of the backup voting system in the event of a problem with the primary voting system. This backup system is established and tested by the World Scout Bureau. In such case that the backup system is needed to be implemented, Delegations will be dully informed and provided with guidance and support to ensure they can submit their vote.
Articles in this section
- Is there a backup voting option if the eVoting system has a problem?
- How can I familiarise myself with and test the eVoting system before the event?
- How can we be sure of the credibility and neutrality of the eVoting system?
- How do I know that the voting credentials are secure?
- How can I cast a vote?
- What was done to ensure the system glitches faced during previous events are not repeated?
- How do I create an account on the eVoting system?
- What happens if I don’t manage to cast my vote in the allocated time?
- Is there an audit trail to ensure the integrity of the votes?
- How do I access the eVoting system to vote?